Tuesday, March 23, 2010



My name is Cuetlaxochitl but you can call me Cuetalaxochitlitzmilmacuilxochitlameyal . I'm 67 years old. I like to go swimming with my best friend Auchachtly. He is a great pet. My favorite food are onions and ketchup. I was born in PuebloCielitoLindoDeContrabando, but I was raised in PorqueCantandoSeAlegra. My favorite color is poop brown. I like to date guys younger than me. People call me Happy Mappy because Im always happy. I have one son. His name is Machupichu De La Caldera Metsicana. My hobby is to jump around my house and pull my sons hair. I like to match all my cloth with different colors and styles. I considered myself a really fashion person. I have a unique style. I used to date Nick Jonas from the Jonas brothers,whose brothers are Joe and Kevin JONAS, I think that's too obvious, but the relationship didn't work because private and non-appropriate things to say. Since then , I'am in search of a new kid who really respects me for who I am.


On the other hand, people think Iam too old to be doing those things but thats what normal people of my age do. Also, I like to smoke when I have nothing to do, outside of my house or Brad Pitt's house, although sometimes Angelina gets a little angry.

Finally, I hope you enjoyed my biography. Please comment and tell me what do you think about me. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment